Coach Kevin Tucker’s Road to Career Coaching
At the ripe ‘ol age of 50, I’ve gone through many career and life issues that you might face. I made six-figures—but didn’t enjoy it; I had times of not knowing why I was even hired; I’ve been downsized, asked to resign, and let go under false pretenses. I even packed up my family and moved across the country to pastor a church. But these experiences drove me to find my passion in career coaching.
By following my passion for career coaching I have been honored to work with organizations such as CareerBuilder, Gannett Company (publishers of USA Today), several universities, and countless transitioning professionals like you and their families.
Coach Kevin’s personal coaching has been validated through:
- M.A., Human Resources Development, Webster University
- M.A., Management, Webster University
- Credentialed as a Master Career Director (MCD), through Career Directors’ International
- Credentialed Career Manager (CCM), through Career Thought Leaders
- Trained Behavior Consultant for DISC Career Assessments
- Trained through The Coaches Training Institute (CTI)
- Certified through Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Active member on ProfilingPro Advisory Board
- Active member of Toastmasters International – current board member
- Active member of International Coaching Federation, Columbus Charter Chapter – past board member
- Ordained as a Christian Minister
Would you love to have a career that you can be passionate about? Get started with a free consultation from Coach Kevin!