What’s your story?
How is this career journey important to you? Maybe you’ve lost your job. Maybe your family has had a life changing event. Maybe you’re just at a point where you need a change.
Maybe something has happened in your life or community that has you thinking… what will my next steps be?
Or maybe it’s “how can I give back to those that have helped me so much along my journey?”
We all have a story.
How do you learn more and get started on the road to this life-changing experience? Contact C-Cubed to find out if Kevin’s services make sense for you.
How are We involved?
The “First Fruits”
C-Cubed is quite honored that you are considering an investment in your future with C-Cubed as your partner. Since God has blessed this consulting mission, C-Cubed gives back a portion, first, of all revenue that is generated from our services. As a result of this policy, C-Cubed has been able to help many individuals and organizations.
A Community Partner
As an active member of the community over the years, Kevin and C-Cubed have served as community leaders and advocates, making a difference in groups efforts like:
- Involvement in weekly Job Seekers’ Networking groups in Phoenix, Arizona (link) and Columbus, Ohio (link). These strategically focused community groups stress personal responsibility and accountability for members’ weekly job searches. We’ll want to link this to two LinkedIn groups that I manage.
- Knocking down denominational walls that separate people based on spiritual beliefs.
- Providing ongoing coaching and workshop services to community career resources such as CareerBuilder and Jobing.com.
- Partnering with Conversation Point to provide meaningful conversations about work.
- Scouting, serving as both Assistant Scoutmaster and district volunteer. As an Eagle Scout, Coach Kevin is dedicated to developing character and leadership in today’s youth.