Here are a few nuggets of wisdom to cling to when the going get tough. Wolf J. Rinke, author of The 6 Success Strategies for Winning at Life, Love, & Business, recommends keeping these points in mind:
- Energy and positive self-motivation come from seeking your dreams and doing things you love.
- All people are a composite of strengths and weaknesses.
- If you want to experience your maximum energy, you will need to build your strengths and get rid of your weaknesses.
- To be successful, you must find a job or career that lets you build your strengths.
- Successful people love what they do.
- Figure out which of your weaknesses keep you from reaching your lifetime goals. Get rid of them-and don’t worry about the rest.
- When you pursue what you want to do, you’ll have fun and you’ll feel naturally high.
As a nationally Credentialed Career Manager, Coach Kevin Tucker has been partnering with individuals like you for the last 25 years. Through the military, as a minister, a human resources executive, and finally as a career and life transition coach; he has continually been able to help motivated individuals find their calling in life! Check out more at www.CoachKevinTucker.com.